Elements of Mid-Century Modern and Scandinavian Contemporary combine in this casual yet elegant Cocktail Table. Clean lines and a natural dusty blonde finish add a light and airy look that blends beautifully with neutral interiors. A castered bottom means easy mobility to easily move the table away from reclining upholstery or out of the way for cleaning. The bottom shelf comes in handy for storage or display. Wrap it all up in one package for a great centerpiece to a lovely living room setup.
- Crafted from 7mm solid Guangxi white marble veneers, Ash veneers, Asian hardwood solids and engineered woods
- A 7 mm white marble veneer top with knife edge sits beautifully atop the wood frame
- Each marble top is crafted by nature with unique characteristics that vary slightly so no two pieces will be exactly alike
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Lustrous multi-step Sherwin Williams finish highlights the beauty and character of the wood grain
- 3A packaging ensures damage-free parcel
- Four casters allow you to effortlessly move the table out of the way of reclining upholstery or to allow for cleaning
- Bottom shelf provides space for display or storage
- Plastic glides help protect floors
- Easy Assembly, all tools included
- Dusty Blonde finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.