A full dining room in a box, Saranac bring some needed functionality and rustic charm to your dining room with this table and chair set. High wood legs provide a great height for sitting or working and the counter height works well in both casual and fancier dinner settings. Slat backs chairs and an appealing mocha finish give off a rural modern flair. Dine in comfort while sitting on top of the upholstered seats and enjoy many meals to come with this impressive five-piece dining set.
- Constructed of acacia and mango hardwood solids
- Styling details include heavily distressed top, easy-care polyurethane seats, canted plank-effect table base, and top and arts and crafts influenced counter chair back styling
- 59.5-inch table seats six comfortably
- The Counter Stool's 24-inch high seat effortlessly complements 36-inch high counters, ensuring an ideal seating experience.
- Chairs are solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery with corner blocks and side stretchers for exceptional, longevity, and superior furniture integrity
- Plastic glides help prevent scratches or mars to floors
- Sold as a 5-piece set. Additional counter chairs are available as 2-pack for purchase.
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step mocha finish to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
- Table Dimensions: 59.5"W x 36"W x 36"H
- Chair Dimensions: 17.5"W x 20.5"D x 41"H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.