A contemporary stool that is ultra comfortable is a valuable find and Gene checks off both boxes. A Khaki faux-leather cover is upholstered on the seat and back for an incredibly soft seat hat swivels 360 degree for a stool you won t want to leave. The half back offers lower back support and a low profile look that adds to the modern presentation of the stool. Available in 24 and 30 inch seat height versions for Counter or Bar areas.
- Heavy duty cold-rolled steel frame provides a strong frame with a 300 lb. weight capacity that is light enough to move easily
- 360-degree swivel mechanism provides greater mobility, reduces strain on the body, and adds an element of playfulness to your decor.
- Fire retardant foam cushion
- Powder-coated metal finish is hard, durable and long-lasting with resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading
- Fully welded metal frame with only a little assembly required. Just unbox the chair and attach the base to the top to set-up your space!
- Nylon floor protectors help prevent mars or scratches to floors
- Metal footrest provides added comfort and support while seated
- Upholstered seat makes for a more comfortable seat
- 24" seat height Counter Stool fits 36" high counters easily
- Constructed to support up to 300 pounds. in weight
- Gray leatherette cover replicates the look and feel of real leather in a more easy-care polyurethane cover
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.