Mid-Century Modern styling comes to the living room with the Calgary Sofa Table. Canted legs and a natural acacia finish are accented with a durable, easy care Sintered Stone inlay that looks great, while offering enhanced performance features including moisture, scratch and heat resistance. Storage options abound in this Console offering two drawers with cutout pulls for a clean, modern look. A great piece for behind a Sofa, the Calgary Sofa Table also does great work as a Console, hallway or small desk or entertainment center.
- Crafted from 5 mm Sintered Stone tops, poplar solids, acacia veneers and engineered woods
- The Sintered Stone inlay is manufactured from natural stone, is non-porous, never needs to be to be sealed and is extremely durable and beautiful with enhanced performance features including moisture, scratch and heat resistance.
- Mid-Century Modern styling with canted legs and a bottom shelf for storage or display
- 3A packaging ensures damage free parcel
- Use behind a Sofa, as a Console, in a hallway or as a compact desk or home entertainment piece
- Two felt-lined drawers with slot openings feature back English Dovetail joinery for superior structural integrity while offering ample storage for organizing
- Bottom shelf offers display or storage space while also enhancing structural stability
- Crafted from kiln-dried wood to help prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Natural finish with with contrasting gray Sintered Stone accent
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.