Mid-Century Modern styling comes to the living room with the Calgary Coffee Table. Canted legs and a natural acacia finish are accented with a durable, easy care Sintered Stone inlay that looks great, while offering enhanced performance features including moisture, scratch and heat resistance. Storage options abound in this Coffee Table with open storage and double drawers accessible from either side. Cutout pulls and a natural butcher block inlay combine for a clean, modern look. A great focal point for any living room, Calgary offers great looks and great performance in a Coffee Table you will fall in love with.
- Crafted from 5 mm Sintered Stone tops, poplar solids, acacia veneers and engineered woods
- Sintered Stone is manufactured from natural stone, is non-porous, never needs to be to be sealed and is extremely durable and beautiful with enhanced performance features including moisture, scratch and heat resistance.
- Mid-Century Modern styling with canted legs and box top
- Double felt-lined drawers accessible from either side of the Coffee Table with slot opening for a clean design
- Open and drawer storage offers ample areas for keeping remotes, electronics and other items organized
- 3A packaging ensures damage free parcel
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Natural finish with with contrasting gray Sintered Stone accent
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.