The Bali backless 30" counter stool brings both style and comfort to any 42" counter in a compact yet sturdy package. Its fully welded metal base and upholstered 360° swivel ensure durability and ease of movement, making it a great addition to any space.
A gently shaped metal base with flourishes at the stretcher, and nailhead trim on the upholstered seat, add extra touches of elegance to this stool. Perfect for maintaining sight lines or where space is a premium, the backless stool has a small footprint but is incredibly comfortable, thanks to its plushly cushioned seat. Easy to tuck under counters and tables, making it a space-saving solution for any area.
Whether you're hosting guests or just enjoying a meal with family, Bali offers the perfect blend of style and function. Elevate your space with Bali's stylish and comfortable design.
- Heavy duty cold-rolled steel frame provides a strong frame with a 300 lb. weight capacity that is light enough to move easily
- 360-degree swivel mechanism provides greater mobility, reduces strain on the body, and adds an element of playfulness to your decor.
- Fire retardant foam cushion
- Powder-coated metal finish is hard, durable and long-lasting with resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading
- Fully welded metal frame with only a little assembly required. Just unbox the chair and attach the base to the top to set-up your space!
- Nylon floor protectors help prevent mars or scratches to floors
- Metal footrest provides added comfort and support while seated
- Upholstered seat makes for a more comfortable seat
- 30" seat height Counter Stool fits 42" high counters easily
- Gray leatherette cover replicates the look and feel of real leather with a more easy-care polyurethane fabric
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.